Anubis God of the Underworld Men’s Hoodie
The Egyptian god Anubis is the protector of the dead and embalmed mummies. He was also one of the oldest gods in Egyptian mythology. The ancient Egyptians believed that when a person died, they became one with the earth, and so it was necessary to protect their bodies from being devoured by certain animals. Anubis would take charge of a dead person’s body and protect it from hungry animals until they were ready to be returned to their family or placed in a tomb.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua