Atum Lion of Judah Drawstring bag
The Lion of Judah is the heraldic symbol of the Ethiopian Empire and represents greatness, bravery, royalty, and power. It also represents the power of God. The Lion has been a symbol for centuries in African culture. The lion is known as “the king of the jungle” and “the king of beasts”. He is fearless and noble. This bag makes a statement about you. You are lionhearted. You are brave. You will conquer your goals as you carry this bag with pride!
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool Atum Lion of Judah Drawstring bag. It’s a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and the EU