Atum Scarab Crop Hoodie
Our Atum Scarab Crop Hoodie features a graphic of the Scarab Beetle Goddess, Atum. The Egyptian scarab was known as a symbol of rebirth and creation, so Atum was associated with Ra and worshipped during the New Kingdom. She is depicted as a scarab beetle or a woman wearing a scarab beetle on her head. According to legend, Khepri (Ra) laid an egg from which Atum emerged.
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this great statement piece. The trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings means that this Atum Scarab Crop Hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US