Baal Legions of Hell Women’s Hoodie
Baal Legions of Hell Women’s Hoodie is a comfortable and warm hoodie for women. It is made of quality material and well stitched. It feels soft and sturdy, perfect for wearing as casual outerwear or for lounging around the house.
The Baal(Baal Legions of Hell Women’s Hoodie) was an ancient Semitic people, the major population in the coastal regions of Lebanon. They appear to have originated in the early 2nd millennium BC as a group of nomadic or semi-nomadic peoples who inhabited the northern and central Levant (modern Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan). Most scholars do not consider them Canaanites.
Grab our hoodie if you a fan of Baal Legions of Hell Women’s Hoodies, the old testament, demonology, or demons in general!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua