Cleopatra 2 Drawstring bag
As the queen of Egypt, Cleopatra’s life was filled with intrigue, luxury and romance. She frequently used her beauty and charm to win the hearts of powerful men, but her most significant conquest was the Roman Empire. The Egyptians were so proud of their heritage that they named their country after a goddess, which meant “the land of the black-headed people.” It is said that Cleopatra ruled over a country where all were equal: Amenhotep IV worshipped as a god; priests were free to act out their cults; foreigners ate pork in public.
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool Cleopatra 2 Drawstring bag. It’s a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and the EU