Divine Falcon Drawstring bag
Horus is the ancient Egyptian falcon-headed god, known as the ‘king of the gods’ and ‘god of the sky’. Horus was worshipped from at least circa 3000 BC (Dynasty 0), as shown by his depiction in a Dynasty 0 tomb at Abydos or possibly at Saqqara.
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool Divine Falcon Drawstring bag. It’s a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and the EU