Divine Falcon Of Horus Minimalist Backpack
This Divine Falcon Of Horus Minimalist Backpack has three main compartments, which are separated by the laptop compartment in the middle. This makes it easier to organize your stuff. On the front of the backpack are two pockets. These represent Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt. On either side of the backpack, there are straps with a button that you can use to attach a water bottle or umbrella. The straps represent the wings of Horus, symbolic of ascension into eternity; they also serve as shoulder pads for ease of carrying the bag around town. The gray color represents limestone, which is found at Abydos (an important place in ancient Egypt).
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China