Divine Falcon of Horus Women’s Tank Top
A classic, all-purpose Divine Falcon of Horus Women’s Tank Top. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
Horus is thought of as a god of the sky, war, and hunting and was considered the patron god of ancient Egypt. Horus was worshipped by many ancient Egyptians as the greatest of gods, as he represented kingship, power, and protection. The falcon was his symbol. In this women’s tank top, you symbolically sport a serene white falcon in flight over an opaque night blue background. This tank top is 100% combed cotton jersey with a narrow band of herringbone mesh knit at the neck for added breathability.
This Divine Falcon of Horus Women’s Tank Top for women is a magical combination of stylish design and premium quality that will never let you down. The amazingly soft fabric with a lovely drape will keep you comfortable and relaxed all day long, while the beautiful Falcon of Horus print on the front will add a touch of your own special personality to any outfit.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), tri-blends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US