An ancient Egyptian goddess, Sekhmet is often portrayed as a lioness, symbolizing her ferocity in battle. Sekhmet was one of the most important goddesses of Egypt and is often mentioned in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Sekhmet was also an important deity to the Greeks and Romans, who called her “the Eye of Ra”. Learn more about this intriguing goddess with these 10 facts!
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool drawstring bag. It’s a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and the EU