An ancient Egyptian goddess, Sekhmet is often portrayed as a lioness, symbolizing her ferocity in battle. Sekhmet was one of the most important goddesses of Egypt and is often mentioned in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Sekhmet was also an important deity to the Greeks and Romans, who called her “the Eye of Ra”. Learn more about this intriguing goddess with these 10 facts!
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Submit your review