Hades and Cerberus are two of the more famous figures in Greek mythology. The former was the ruler of the Underworld, and his dog, Cerberus, guarded its entrance. Most people know these two from popular culture: Hades in Disney’s Hercules, and Cerberus in Dante’s Inferno. But they’re actually much more than these two characters in today’s society. In fact, they’re both very relevant to our lives today. So we’ve decided to break down exactly who these mythological figures are — from where they came from to what made them so famous.
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Submit your review