Holy Trinity Tote bag
The godhead: a metaphysical concept referring to three hypostases of one god. This logic is reflected in the ancient Egyptian belief that the creator, the god Atum-Ra, created Shu and Tefnut by spitting them out. Later they spit out Geb and Nut who then became the earth and sky respectively. The holy trinity is thus symbolized in this limited edition 100% cotton tote bag made from 100% recycled materials.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China