Wonders of Egypt Drawstring bag
Atum is an Egyptian goddess who represents creation and fertility. She is the mother of Shu and Tefnut, who in turn are the parents of Geb and Nut, Isis, Osiris, Seth, Nephthys and their brother-sister pair of snakes. A universal symbol of rebirth and regeneration, she was frequently depicted in ancient Egyptian art as a cow goddess with a sun disk between her horns.
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool Wonders of Egypt Drawstring bag. It’s a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and the EU